Once pupils are confident solving quotients with negative exponents, they need to learn what happens if they have different bases. A few guided practice problems clarify the processes. The exponent rules start to come together through explanation and demonstration—just follow their work!
- Create additional practice problems for pupils to prove their understanding
- Relies on prior knowledge of the exponent rules
- Avoid showing the comments as one is filled with personal insults
- Includes subtitles in English to help English learners
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes