Create a harmonious learning environment! The 16th installment of a Crash Course physics series explores the characteristics of simple harmonic motion. The presenter explains the key characteristics of the periodic trigonometric functions.
1 Collection 8 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the video
- Develop a cross-curricular lesson with a trigonometry class
- Requires individual Internet access if assigning for independent viewing
- Diagrams provide an important reference for new vocabulary
- Allows learners to stop and replay the presentation until they understand the material