This Silk Roads activity & project also includes:
We take for granted globalization today, but its roots run deep within China centuries ago. Using texts from ancient Chinese historians and photographs of items showing growing Eurasian trade, scholars look at the traces of interconnectedness before the common era. An activity designed to help readers with their interpretation skills rounds out the set.
- Use the resource to increase literacy skills while teaching content on China or Buddhism
- Teacher needs to create activities to use all the resources efficiently
- Resource set presumes some knowledge of China and the spread of Buddhism
- Key for the activity makes using included materials simple
- Background information brings instructor up to speed on content