This Silk Road Fables interactive also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Talk about rabbit holes! With just this one resource, learners can travel the Silk Road listening to fables, meet a scientist who studies poisons (and whose favorite book is Alice in Wonderland), and listen to a video interview of an invertebrate zoologist. Easy to navigate, users can chose their own adventures.
- Using the illustrated fables provided in the resource as models, have individuals print and illustrate a fable of their choosing
- Includes illustrated videos of three fables, a 10- question quiz about poisons, and links to a variety of related resources
- Requires a computer and internet access for remote learning
- The Menu tab leads users to related games, stories, hands-on activities, and videos