This Side Splitter Theorem instructional video also includes:
Apply perspective to similarity. Individuals learn about the Side Splitter Theorem by looking at perspective drawings. Pupils use the theorem and its corollary to find missing lengths in figures. Next, they practice using the theorem and corollary on their own, applying them to coordinate geometry.
- Provide proofs to the Side Splitter Theorem and its corollary
- Requires knowledge of the distance formula to work the application problem
- Lesson number three in a four-part Similar Figures unit
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides a method to organize notes for the video
- Contains detailed answer keys