Go with your gut and try out this worksheet that focuses on -ut words! Learners read a brief poem that includes many different words that end in -ut and then respond to three reading comprehension questions.
36 Views 49 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- While they read, students can circle each -ut word they come across
- Ask learners to highlight or underline the answers to the reading comprehension questions
- Read the quick poem out loud to reinforce the -ut sound
- Handwriting lines are provided to help pupils as they learn how to write correctly
- The poem includes quite a few examples of -ut words for learners to practice with
- An answer key is not provided; however, answers should be easy to determine