This Shakespearean Dating Tips instructional video also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Want to get the attention of that special someone? Try out some metaphors! This colorfully animated video first points out the positives of Shakespeare’s works, before comparing complex metaphors about love to modern pick-up lines. The goal is to change the viewers’ perception of Shakespeare’s work and maybe help a few get some luck in love. Extra information and questions are provided in the toolbar on the right of the page.
- Pupils can watch as an animated Romeo practices his metaphors on Juliette
- Puts a positive spin on Shakespeare’s work
- The site allows you to customize the lesson by flipping it; share it with your class when you're done
- The video does not go into very much depth; class members will need some background or extra information on metaphor to fully understand the Shakespearean language