This Shadow Chasers! lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Experiment with light and shadow with a photography lesson. Learners first view several artistic photographs. They then play with different levels of light and various objects, eventually putting together compositions and taking pictures of the objects, light, and shadows.
- Invite students to come up with other ways to manipulate light; for example, they might bring in flashlights or colored lights to observe and photograph the effect
- Create your own slide show of the featured photographs so that pupils can examine the pieces in greater detail
- Lists a variety of activities for playing with light and shadow that lead up logically to the photography assignment
- Comes with plenty of supporting and additional materials to help make the lesson a success