What makes severe weather so severe? Very different from regular weather, severe weather is more dangerous and "puts people at risk." This is the focus of a video that explains how severe weather interacts with the biosphere and geosphere.
1 Collection 40 Views 35 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Search the Internet for appropriate videos of different types of severe weather in action
- The 12th in a series of 22 videos that discuss Earth's spheres and natural resources
- Concepts from the previous videos are reviewed at the beginning of the episode
- The investigation demonstrates how severe weather can affect organisms in the biosphere and reshape things in the geosphere
- Designed for Next Generation Science Standards