This Seven Science Experiments with Surface Tension video also includes:
Surface tension helps us perform some simple—but impressive science. The video presents many experiments to briefly explain surface tension. From the surface tension on milk and coffee to water, the experiments demonstrate the strength of this physical property.
- Perform each of the experiments during class time
- Challenge pupils to get the highest number of water droplets on the penny; did anyone ask for a smaller water dropper?
- Remember comments on the video are open to the public and might not be appropriate for the classroom
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Experiments use only basic equipment
- Provides subtitles in English and Turkish