This Separation of Powers/Qualifications of Office lesson plan also includes:
Time to work together in class to understand the separation of powers as well as the qualifications for office! The resource includes terms to review for pre-knowledge before beginning instruction. Following the review, pupils work on a study guide to answer questions relating to the Constitution and separation of powers, which leads to a helpful class discussion.
- Use the study guides as a review for a test on separation of powers
- Extend learning by showing a video about how each branch of the government balances the other
- Requires access to a computer lab or devices with an Internet connection
- Includes an optional extension activity
- Provides flexible strategies to accommodate younger learners