Most teachers and scholars look for a way to simplify information. Informational how-to slides simplify the process of technical writing into a step-by-step process. Learners gather information on what to do, as well as what to avoid. Instructions on planning, clarity, brevity, simplicity, and language help break down the concept for young writers.
- Create a worksheet to complete while viewing the slides
- Use as a review before beginning a technical writing project
- Presents a lot of information in 24 slides; therefore, consider dividing slides into multiple lessons
- Lists a website to find more information
- Gives examples of techniques