This Sending "Learning Styles" out of Style video also includes:
What the research says about learning styles may be different than you think. A quick video gives an overview of the research to show how teaching to a pupil's learning style isn't necessarily an effective strategy. Use the video as a springboard to spark discussion among colleagues about why learning styles are important or not so important.
- Incorporate during an in-service training to spark discussion
- Meant as instruction for teachers, but the content is worth sharing with pupils
- Expects teacher understanding of different learning styles
- Provides links to articles to support the research claims
- Offers a discussion guide to facilitate a group dialogue