Instill self-checking skills in your pupils by asking them to pay attention to how they do in each class. Learners set goals for each class, take notes on their performance, and fill out reflection questions at the end of the day.
35 Views 28 Downloads
- Great for individual instruction or other special education support classes; over the course of the day the student can fill out the form, and then fill out the reflection and discuss the results with the individual instruction teacher
- General education teachers can set up a self-monitoring system with particular individuals using this worksheet in order to work on developing preferred behaviors
- Provides space for learners to monitor their own behavior in four different classes
- You may need to describe in more detail to learners what they are supposed to rate their performance on (certain behaviors, academic accomplishments, social skills, etc.)
- Invites learners to set goals and reflect upon their own progress