One of the reasons plants found success on land relates to seed development. Scholars learn about many different forms of seeds and how they changed over time. It describes the structure and function of many different types of seeds in great detail to provide a comprehensive look at the topic.
- Dissect different seed systems: flowers, fruit, cones, etc.
- Edit the presentation to correct formatting errors before sharing
- Relies on prior knowledge of plants, seeds, and fruit
- Misrepresents the age of fossils and disagrees with many basic scientific concepts
- Some of the slides double as worksheets
- Offers a religious world view, rather than one supported only by scientific facts