This Scientific Method presentation also includes:
Break down the scientific method to get a better grasp on the proper way to use it. A short presentation walks through each step in the scientific method and the proper vocabulary associated with each. Scholars complete the worksheet to prove understanding.
- Walk through the steps using a simple experiment
- Discuss many examples of experiments and have pupils identify the independent and dependent variables in each
- Adds the step of retesting to the typical scientific method, which is a crucial piece often overlooked
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Aligns with all science curricula
- Supports editing to fit the needs of your class