This Science Journalism: Crash Course Statistics #11 video also includes:
Don't let fake news mislead you. A respectable video describes the pillars of science journalism. It explains methods that publications use to try to sensationalize topics or mislead readers and identifies ways to spot such articles.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Team up with an English or journalism teacher
- Have learners find some science articles and evaluate them based on the information in the video
- 11th installment of the Crash Course Statistics series, scholars should have knowledge of experiment and survey methods from previous videos
- Describes examples that aid with understanding
- Graphics help hold viewer interest