This Science Fair Project assessment also includes:
Plant the data firmly on the graph. Given information about the growth rate of plants, pupils determine the heights at specific times and graph the data. Using the information, scholars determine whether a statement is true and support their decisions. The task is the seventh in a series of nine.
- Collect data for a week of plants growing in different soils to use as the setup for the task
- Provide opportunities during instruction for learners to justify and critique work
- The class should know how to graph on the coordinate plane
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website.It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides space to work and graph within the task
- Contains an answer key and scoring rubric