This Science Fair Project performance task also includes:
Plant the data firmly on the graph. Given information about the growth rate of plants, pupils determine the heights at specific times and graph the data. Using the information, scholars determine whether a statement is true and support their decisions. The task is the seventh in a series of nine.
- Collect data for a week of plants growing in different soils to use as the setup for the task
- Provide opportunities during instruction for learners to justify and critique work
- The class should know how to graph on the coordinate plane
- Provides space to work and graph within the task
- Contains an answer key and scoring rubric