This School Supplies assessment also includes:
Make sure to get enough for everyone. The three-part assessment task requires scholars to calculate with decimals. Learners determine the cost of school supplies and whether the teachers have ordered enough. The assessment is the sixth segment in a nine-part series.
- Have the class use local office supply stores' prices
- Lead a discussion on how to deal with remainders when working with real objects
- Individuals should know how to operate with decimals
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a description of the mathematical practice used in the task
- Contains a scoring rubric