This School-Home Links elling, self-to-text connections, writing lists, author workbook also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Engage families in at-home practice using this 100-page worksheet packet for elementary school English Language Arts practice. Each worksheet briefly explains the objective to parents so they can guide their child through the activity. Worksheets range from assessing a table of contents and parts of a book to sentence structure to following written directions.
- If you don't want to assign these as mandatory homework, send them home as optional practice sheets or for students who need more help
- Consider asking parents to write notes on the back of the homework sheet indicating areas of strength, struggle, or growth that they notice while working with their child
- Clearly written to support both students and the family member helping at home
- Dozens of ELA concepts covered in one resource
- Worksheets increase in difficulty