This Same Side Interior Angles: Lesson video also includes:
Supplement your scholars' knowledge of angles involved with parallel lines. Using the properties of alternate interior angles and linear pairs, the presenter shows interior angles located on the same side of a transversal of parallel lines must be supplementary. The resource is a portion of an extensive playlist covering basic geometry.
- Create proofs that use same side interior angles to show two lines are parallel
- The class should understand the relationship between linear pairs of angles
- Individuals need to understand how to solve problems dealing with supplementary angles
- Includes a link to more same sides interior angle resources
- Walks through example problems