This Runaway Ralph: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Maybe the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Ralph, a mouse character in Runaway Ralph, thought that summer camp had to be better than dealing with his mother, uncle, and cousins. However, camp has its troubles, too. Worksheet activities introduce scholars to new vocabulary in the novel, ask comprehension questions about the first chapter, and challenge readers to match characters to descriptions.
- Assign learners to write a narrative describing a time when something turned out not to be as bad as they thought it would be
- Read along with a unit set focused on the theme of friendship and family
- Contains only a preview of a complete novel study, not the entire text
- Lists a video link to playing military taps as discussed in the novel
- Includes a fun activity to uncover a secret code