This Ruby Holler: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
A journey of a lifetime awaits you in Ruby Holler. Troublesome orphaned twins pair up with an older couple for a magical adventure. However, the journey must begin with the pairs staying together in Ruby Holler. Scholars soon learn of their adventures together and then use vocabulary words from the story to complete sentences, answer comprehension questions, and write poems.
- Research twins (types, bonds, etc.)
- Resources offers only a preview of the full novel study
- The story characters are orphans, which could be a sensitive subject to some
- Offers an extension activity
- Reviews literary devices (similes, alliterations)