This Royal Liver Clock assessment also includes:
Using clocks as dining tables? Scholars estimate the number of people that can sit around the face of the clock on the Royal Liver Building in Liverpool. They use estimation to justify their responses.
8 Views 5 Downloads
- Have a social studies teacher provide information about the Royal Liver Building and the Big Ben
- Learners need to be able to convert between metric and customary units, given the equivalence 10 ft = 304.8 cm
- Additionally, individuals should have prior experience finding the circumference of circles
- Includes a rubric showing progression of key processes
- Resource contains a PowerPoint presentation to use in class