This Rotations, Reflections, and Symmetry lesson plan also includes:
Lead your high school class on a journey through the world of symmetry and reflections as you discuss geometric principles. Pupils differentiate between reflections and rotations, explore rotational symmetry, and investigate how to properly apply symmetry as they construct three-dimensional models.
- Create a game to ensure understanding of vocabulary terms discussed within this lesson and previous lessons in the series
- Take additional time to encourage discussion about any terms or concepts that may be confusing; video segments may be helpful to further explain the topics
- Assist anyone with special needs as they complete the exit ticket
- The 15th installment of a 36-part series
- Includes an open-ended exit ticket to assess students' knowledge of rotation and reflection relationship
- Detailed lesson plans allow time management within the class and provides an opportunity to adapt if needed