Don't let rotational motion make your head spin—use a video lesson to highlight the important ideas related to this concept! The 11th lesson in a physics series breaks down the motion in a rotating object. The narrator includes a discussion of angular velocity and acceleration, periodic motion, and rotating without slipping.
- Have pupils watch the video independently; encourage them to stop and replay when necessary
- Screenshot images from the video to create a lesson presentation to summarize main points
- Refers to trigonometric calculations within examples
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Incorporates examples to make the physics concepts more clear
- Diagrams add clarity to formulas