This Rotation Symmetry: Lesson instructional video also includes:
Find ways to spin a figure without it looking like it was rotating. The segment of a large geometry playlist introduces the idea of rotational symmetry. Using presentation tools, the presenter demonstrates whether particular figures have rotational symmetry or not.
- Challenge individuals to find figures with given angles of rotational symmetry
- Determine a formula to express all the angles of rotational symmetry if one is known
- It is beneficial if the class already understands the idea of rotation and angle of rotation
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Contains a link to more rotation symmetry resources including practice problems
- Uses more than just geometry figures in the examples