"She was a role model for courage in the face of racial injustice." Discover the fascinating story of Rosa Parks, including the realities of segregation she was forced to face throughout her life, her monumental role in sparking the Montgomery Bus Boycott, and her continued fight for social justice in the following years.
- This is an excellent resource to present during Black History Month or in combination with other resources on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- With younger learners, discuss or journal about how simple actions can have a much larger effect on others
- Queue video to skip initial third-party advertisement
- Includes real footage from the historical period, as well as photographs and video clips of segregation in society in the 1950s
- Excellent look into Parks' major endeavors and accomplishments