This Room on the Broom Word Scramble worksheet also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Develop young readers' spelling and vocabulary skills with a simple word scramble instructional activity. Complementing a reading of the children's book Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson, this resource helps to reinforce learners' understanding of the long /o/ and and short /i/ spelling patterns by unscrambling words from the story. Include this fun rhyming book and instructional activity with a reading of other Halloween themed literature in any primary grade classroom.
- Worksheet includes pictures that support children with unscrambling each word
- Engages kids by asking them to color the pictures after completing the word puzzles
- Requires a copy of the book Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson
- Explicit instruction on the meaning and spelling of the words on the worksheet is required