This Robotics: Crash Course AI #11 video also includes:
Robots can't take over the world just yet. Viewers of an informative video consider the connection between artificial intelligence and robotics. They learn how robots are useful for specific purposes and that localization, planning, and manipulation are important challenges robots must conquer.
- Invite a robotics club to give a presentation or demonstration
- Scholars should be familiar with symbolic AI from the previous video
- This is the 11th episode of the Crash Course Artificial Intelligence series
- Video is likely to be of interest to teenagers
- Includes many real-world examples