This RNA Interference interactive also includes:
A classic experiment that stumped scientists for years grabs the attention of young scholars. A slideshow presentation explains the experimental discovery of RNA interface. The lesson goes on to explain in detail the function of RNA using experimental information with detailed diagrams and explanation.
- Flip your classroom and assign the lesson for homework; use class time to practice and answer questions
- Ask pupils to describe the role of RNA interface as an exit ticket to check for understanding
- Requires a solid understanding of the role of RNA
- Provides a handout for individuals to fill out as they complete the lesson
- Includes visuals with written information for better understanding