This Revolutionary Perspectives unit also includes:
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Learners go to the heart of the causes of the American Revolution. Examining political cartoons, Enlightenment documents, and firsthand accounts, they present their ideas and reflective thoughts on how America's fight for independence came to fruition in the fourth installment of a 22-part series exploring America's history.
- Monitor how large the two groups (A and B) are in activity one to make sure everyone is participating in the exercises
- Place large copies of the photos and political cartoons around the room for viewing and reference during activities
- Mentions overhead projector and transparencies; adjust to today's technology as needed
- Provides printable worksheets and materials for the activities
- Includes reflective questions to use during the video clips