This Review and Assessment: Causes and Effects of Climate Changes assessment also includes:
The last activity in the series of five is a short one where individuals show what they've learned about the causes and effects of climate change. Working independently, they fill in a graphic organizer, then compare their notes with a partner. Finally, individuals discuss their writings as a class.
- Assign the activity as as homework and discuss it as a warm-up the next day in class
- Have individuals fill out the graphic organizer and then collect them as an assessment of what they've learned so far
- Requires little material: a handout and something with which to write
- Great way to see what scholars have learned
- Simple activity and easy to incorporate in your lesson plan