Feel like you're being pulled in many directions? Maybe you can figure out the resultant force! A video leads learners through a lesson on finding resultant forces when opposing forces are 180 degrees.
5 Views 5 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Supplement with a laboratory exploration measuring directional forces
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils or those looking for extra instruction
- Introduces only simple calculations, so you will need to provide additional materials or activities to reach your content goals
- The 16th lesson in a 49-part series
- Uses interesting examples that are relevant to young scholars
- Images and animations add to the description and meaning of the examples