This Respect: It Starts With You! writing prompt also includes:
- Answer Key
- Graphic Organizer
- Reading List
- Join to access all included materials
There are few things as frustrating to a teacher as a disrespectful student. Luckily this collection of activities, worksheets, and writing exercises is here to help eliminate this problem by teaching young leaners what respect really means.
1 Collection 1382 Views 835 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Complete these worksheets and activities over the course of the entire year as you build and maintain a classroom community based on respect
- Have students work in small groups creating and presenting skits that demonstrate examples and non-examples of what respect looks like
- Perform the included play during the first week of school to instill a basic understanding of respect that can be built upon throughout the school year
- Resource is broken into four sections addressing respect for feelings, differences, rules, and self
- Includes a song and script for a play about respect that engage children in learning
- Provides a list of suggested fiction and nonfiction books that address the concept of respect
- The cover page has a typo, "It's Starts with You!" instead of "It Starts with You!"