This Reputation lesson plan also includes:
What's the key to maintaining a good reputation? Keep your friends close—and your secrets even closer! Social scholars score a deeper understanding of sharing during a lesson plan from a privacy and reputation module. Participants consider their own secrets and sharing habits, then research a public figure to determine how gossip affects reputation.
- Display a list of popular public figures, then have the class decide which to Google
- Navigate to a popular gossip website to illustrate the possible dangers of sharing secrets online
- Consult the school's Internet policy to determine which sites scholars will be able to access
- The layout of the teacher dashboard is fantastic; it is very organized and full of information
- Progressive questioning takes learning about reputation from a local to a very global perspective