When crocodiles close their mouths, you still see their teeth, but when alligators close their mouths, their teeth are hidden. Learn more about these reptiles and their many evolutionary cousins in a fact-filled presentation. It discusses their evolution, adaptations, and diversity.
- Invite a herpetologist to speak to the class
- Takes some pre-work to change the formatting, grammar, and correcting the facts in the presentation before using
- Relies on prior knowledge of evolution and natural selection
- Includes many different types of reptiles
- Allows you to edit slides as needed
- Filled with formatting issues including text behind photos, text off the slide completely, and text on top of text
- Some included facts are incorrect