This Reporting on World War I lesson plan also includes:
Throughout history, newspapers have reported the events of the day as they unfolded. Using primary and secondary sources from World War I, scholars uncover how the American people learned of the events of the War to End All Wars. History buffs turn into investigative journalists to present and record the true facts of World War I.
- Instruct students to research how the media investigate and report the current War on Terror to the American people via different mediums
- Group sizes of no more than three
- If using printouts, laminate the sheets to use with multiple classes
- Seventh segment of an eight-part lesson series
- Option of online or printable worksheets and resources for classroom use
- Contains printable timeline and rubric