This Renewable Energy Panel lesson plan also includes:
Plan a panel on public policy. On the first day of lessons, scholars identify local government planners and create questions to ask regarding renewable energy and infrastructure. On the second day, they conduct the panel and learn about limitations and regulations on renewable energy.
- Have community and government leaders join the class remotely
- Fourth of seven lesson in the A Community Powered by Renewable Energy unit
- The resource suggests that the lesson occurs over two non-consecutive days, so panel participants have time to prepare responses to the questions
- Gives detailed timing suggestions
- Includes examples of formative assessment strategies