This Renewable and Nonrenewable Resources lesson plan also includes:
Did you know there are at least 12 different energy sources? Scholars apply their knowledge about the different types of energy as they sort energy sources by renewable and nonrenewable. Then they pick one from each section to explain in greater detail.
- Don't pass the entire packet out until the first half of the evaluation is complete
- Student reading packet requires printing many full color pages
- As the ninth lesson out of a 10-part series, it relies on knowledge gained from the earlier installments
- Includes an answer key with link citations for answers
- Student information packet can be added to science journals or notebooks for later reference