This Remembrance Day, Lest We Forget worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Have we forgotten? As part of their study of Remembrance Day, class members consider whether countries have kept their promise not to forget and create their own remembrance ceremony.
73 Views 60 Downloads
- Have class members create posters that include images and symbols associated with their country's involvement in World War I, II, Vietnam, etc.
- Although designed for the ESL/ELD classes, many of the materials and activities are appropriate for most classrooms
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The packet includes background information Remembrance Day, activities, comprehension questions, a vocabulary list, and links to additional resources