A video tutorial examines the application of related rates to determine the rate of change of an angle at a line of sight. The instructor shows the process of solving the problem using a known rate to find the desired rate and analyzes the problem before determining a solution method.
- Ask individuals to record notes as they view the video
- After watching the video, ask your classes to solve the same problem and provide an explanation
- Learners should have a solid understanding of the differentiation of trigonometric functions
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Instructor uses a diagram to illustrate the problem
- Explanation is clear and concise