DNA transcription finds regulation in a few different forms. Pupils learn about the activators, repressors, and the relationships with RNA through a short animation. After viewing the process with colors highlighting each step for clarity, scholars understand enough to discuss the concept in class.
- Add a diagram of the process to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of transcription and eukaryotic cells
- Allows for download in multiple formats and sizes
- Designed to meet Next Generation Science Standards as well as IB and AP Biology standards
- Works well in traditional or flipped classes