This Reflections assessment also includes:
Tracing paper is not just for art anymore — pupils can use it to find reflected images, too! Two videos show how to reflect images using tracing paper and find the reflection between the pre-image and image. Learners perform reflections presented in eight items.
- Use color to highlight the line of reflection
- Lead a discussion on how to recognize a reflection from another type of transformation
- The needed videos are the fifth and sixth in the playlist
- Includes multiple ways of finding reflections
- Shows the image in a different color in the solutions