This Reference Angles and Angles in the Unit Circle: Exploring Reference Angles interactive also includes:
A steal of a deal — get four angles for the value of one. An interactive resource allows individuals to visualize all four angles that have the same reference angle. Pupils answer questions by using the interactive to create the reference angle and their knowledge of trigonometric functions.
- Review the relationships between the sides in special right triangles
- Requires a login for a free account
- The class should know the definition of trigonometric functions
- The reference sheet contains example problems
- Includes hints for the difficult problems