This Recycling Paper lesson plan also includes:
Build an appreciation for the green movement by recycling your own paper! Learners participate in a STEM instructional activity by learning about the process of recycling paper and then designing their own models. Their ultimate task is to create a process that produces the thinnest recycled paper.
- Use an online quiz to present answers to the trivia game to spark discussion
- Collect different weights of paper to compare results
- Requires a specific set of materials and time for preparation
- One part of a larger SLED Design series
- Uses clearly defined roles for each group member
- Makes use of easily obtainable materials