At this rate, you'll know all about ratios in no time. Scholars view a short video that discusses advanced concepts regarding ratios and rates. They first determine the speed of a subway from a graph, and then find unit rates given ratios of fractions.
- Use the video with pupils who are absent for a lesson on ratios and rate
- Learners should be able to divide fractions and decimals
- As suggested in the title, expects viewers already have knowledge of ratios and rates
- Works through several examples with step-by-step solutions
- Includes different types of problems
- Video is not likely to be interesting to teenagers, as it uses a traditional classroom setting