This Rational Exponents instructional video also includes:
The power of a good lesson is exponential. Young mathematicians view a video lesson that introduces rational exponents and how exponent properties apply. They then use properties of exponents to solve exponential equations with rational exponents.
- Post the video lesson on a class website for absent pupils or those needing additional instruction
- Upload the video to an online video lesson creator such as EdPuzzle and add questions for individuals to answer as they view the lesson
- First lesson in a five-part series on exponential functions
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides a graphic organizer for note taking
- Includes two sets of practice problems and solutions