This Ratio – Given One Quantity video also includes:
If mathematicians know one value, they can definitely find the other. Given a ratio and one quantity, individuals learn to find the other quantity. An instructional video describes how to first divide to find the amount for one part, then multiply by the number of parts to calculate the other quantity.
- Use the provided worksheet as homework
- Note that the video uses British terminology that may not be familiar to US learners (such as referring to a grade level as year seven)
- Scholars must have experience with ratios
- Provides answers in a separate file
- Thorough explanations make the concept clear
- Poor video quality is distracting