At this rate, you'll learn about rates in no time. An instructional YouTube video first shows how to determine unit rates. It then provides and solves two examples of real-world problems involving unit rates and pricing.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Challenge the class to research prices from a local supermarket and create problems for classmates to solve
- Note that the video references a previous video on ratios
- Learners should be familiar with using ratio tables and double number line diagrams
- Shows several different methods to solve rate problems
- Graphics and tables, while hand drawn, are easy to interpret
- Does not provide solutions to practice problems